Conrad Systems Development
Listed below are some Access Calendar links I have accumulated over the years. Some of these I have used quite a bit in projects and others I have just downloaded to see what they looked like.
1. This is my personal favorite from MVP Stephen Lebans. There are some
step-by-step instructions included on the site for setting up the calendar which I wrote.
This is by far the most impressive calendar I have seen because of its versatility. It
gives the end user many different choices.
3. MVP Arvin Meyer also has a form based calendar here as well:
4. Here are some additional specific instructions for setting up the built-in ActiveX control:http://www.fontstuff.com/access/acctut09.htm
5. You may also want to check MVP Tony Toews' site which lists many calendar options. You can find that here:
6. MVP Allen Browne has some ready made calendar forms you can download here:
7. There is also a download on the Access Web here:
15. Another download for review here:
16. Here is a free OCX calendar:
17. Sample file here:
18. Older file here but can be converted:
19. Here are some instructions on Microsoft's site for setting up the ActiveX Calendar Control:
20. MVP John Viescas has a form based one here (with time):
21. A downloadable sample from UtterAccess is available here:
22. These sample files on UtterAccess have two examples of using a form
23. MVP Crystal Long has a sample file here demonstrating some more advanced ActiveX functionality:
24. Here is a sample file posted on MDBMakers forum which uses a form based calendar:
29. Here is another sample file posted on MDBMakers forum which uses a form based calendar. This one also includes a clock:
30. Here is a slick file posted on UtterAccess by MVP Brent Spaulding. This one has a real cool slider time picker:
31. Here is a fairly complex calendar solution:
Another cool calendar from Byerley.net:
© Copyright 2005-2010 Conrad Systems Development - All Rights Reserved
This page was last updated on
Sunday, September 19, 2010.